Monday, January 23, 2012
1. Start by pulling the main fuse for the radio (if you already haven't)
2. Re insert the fuse and turn the radio on (nevermind the on off sequence). Insert a music CD, it will take one.
3. Pull the fuse again, count to five and re insert fuse.
4. When the CD starts to play, use the menus to get down to the factory default settings and ask it to reset to factory.
5. And you are now working again. Or you should be. It basically is a processor and it operates just like your home PC whn it needs a reload. It searchs to the default drive which is the CD player.
Good Luck everyone!